Monday, June 13, 2011

Me and My Besties, are back on the game!

  Do you guys remember, in the Me Weird Post I said me and my besties are in a fight? Well, we're perfectly friends right now :) p.s Tria is not my besties, she's just a friend when I said she was, it's a typo, we're never are besties ;)
  I'll give you a link to all my bff's Facebook! Silvi (Mak Cipi/ Our Emak ;))Icha (comedian)Fena (mastermind o.O)Alin (gadget guy) :))
  There's someone who's messing up our friendship, and that person is *O cencored of course! I'll tel you about her later ;)
Okay, here's some more pics of me and them :)




this is me, icha and silvi. Cameroid style!














 
the one in the bottom is Icha :D
















 Alin!! :) Icha!! ;) you two are great!















This pic is edited by Icha! *she likes to edit photos, even though some are (sorry) not good*


















Icha is the only bff here :| Btw, my sister Salma is in the back. Next to Icha (left) is Dinda, and next to me (right) is Fane! :))













I'll add more photos LATER!
Out
The Panda Eyed Girl :>

No comments:

Post a Comment