Thursday, June 9, 2011

Selena Gomez

Selena! I love this girl :] But I'm a bit jealous of her (because of the whole 'Jelena' thing) but, that's faith and I'm okay with it.
She started her career when she was a kid. She starred in Barney (is a Dinasour of all imaginations :)) I used to love watching that.
and then she become famous when she played Alex Russo in Wizard of Waverly Place a Disney show started in 2006/2007 (I'm not sure). The show has ended now :(
in 2009 she started a singing career, she joined a band called 'Selena Gomez & The Scene' and I was being sarcastic (Sorry) At first, some people don't really welcome that band because they said Selena can't sing. Her songs was (that I know so far) Falling Down, Round and Round, Kiss and Tell, As A Blonde, A year without Rain, Who Says, Love You Like A Love Song, and Bang Bang Bang.

in 2010 I don't know, at that time I'm focusing about my future boyfriend :] hahahah (lol)

at 2011 she started dating Justin Drew Bieber the most wanted boyfriend in the world. A lot of Beliebers (Justin's fans) are dissapointed and started hating Selena.
And now she's staring at a new movie MONTE CARLO I bet it's gonna be a great movie. It'll be release on 1st July 2011. Here's the trailer

Here are some pics of Selena :] I Love You
Photo Source : selenaweb.org

I added a bunch of photos of Selena on the beach in Hawaii with Justin yesterday.
Also, just letting you all know I will be upgrading the gallery to the latest version tonight, so just a heads up in case things look weird or you have problems accessing the gallery.



I added some beautiful photos of Selena shooting her music video for Love You Like a Love Song on Thursday.

Selena attended the 2011 MTV Movie Awards and I added a few photos to the gallery and will add more tomorrow.

On Sunday Selena attended and performed at the 3rd Annual Concert for Hope and I uploaded some photos to the gallery.


 she looks pretty here :>

Photo Source : Google
Feel free to take a peek or even stare them for 8 hours :)









xoxo
Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment