Thursday, June 9, 2011

Taylor Swift

Oh my god, I don't know where to start if I'm talking about Taytay! I mean that girl is amazing! She's super talented, gorgeous, and she writes her own songs! I mean who does that? (well, some singers does but, I'm complementing her).
Back to reality, some of her songs that I love are The Story of UsFifteenBack to DecemberMineYou Belong With Me. And that's not all of them ;)
So, I got some pics of her feel free to look at them, print them and post it on your bedroom wall (lol)!

this is her now :]

This is her, back then when she was a pre-teen (I guess) She straightened her hair, her natural hair is curly-frizzy

I'll add more pics soon :] Tuhtaaa!

2 comments:

  1. You must REALLY like Taylor Swift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol who doesnt? I love her too! <3

    ReplyDelete