Monday, July 4, 2011

Trick For Puffy Eyes! ;)

(via michellephan.com)

Hi Everyone!

This trick may have you feeling awkward at the pharmacy checkout counter, but I promise you'll be glad you bought this little tube of magic after a night without enough sleep!

Two Words : Hemorrhoid Cream! 


When applied to your under eye area, hemorrhoid cream can help reduce puffiness. But how, you ask? It contains an active ingredients (phenylerine HCI) that works as a vasoconstrictor, which means it helps constrict blood vessels and thereby shrinks hemorrhoid, or in this case under-eye bag!

This is an old-fashioned trick, used as a quick-fix models who would show up 15 minutes before a runway show with baggy eyes.

Have you ever tried this on your own tired eyes? Let me know in the comment section below!

x
The Under-Eye bag Freak

P.S Don't forget that baggy eyes can be hot! So feel free to ignore this tip if you like the way under-eye puffiness makes your face look!

And here's me with my baggy eyes!


<---this is me now!

<---this is me in 2010 

Do I change much? I feel like my eye bags are getting bigger o.O Therefor my eyes look smaller now, that I have such baggy eyes, in such young age (?) 






2 comments:

  1. I heard that won't work anymore because the ingredient that worked was taken out. And the only place you can get the one that works is in Canada. No?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To that anon up there. No, you can find hemorrhoid cream in your local drug store. (:

    ReplyDelete