Monday, November 21, 2011

My Student Body Secretary Campaign

Jadi, hari ini kampanye-nya. Disuruh pidato gitu, sama intinnya nyebutin visi misi. I did well I guess. Nobody laughed and that's great. But my legs are shaking like crazy! But, tlini said that I looked fine, I faced the audience and not reading the text the whole time.

Kak nna ngeliatin terus waktu setiap kali aku lewat -,- biasa, artis itu memang banyak penggemar.
Kak nni nanyain charger bb, jelas kesekolah gak boleh bawa hp kamera. Aku kan osis teladan, bb aja gabawa apalagi chargernya -,-. Malah dibilang 'calon bph osis kok ....' udah gak kudengerin. Envy kali dia tu, soalnya applied to be a secretary like I did, but she didn't make it to the top 8 :p Guess ya should've work hardah!

and then t said my nose is big -,- so, what if it is? It;s better than fat like you t! only, i said it inside my mind, so nobody heard it but me.

I'm a victim of bullying I guess. I want to move, to transfer to another school. Duh'

No comments:

Post a Comment